Moshier Law Firm
7373 E. Doubletree Ranch Road, Suite B-165
Scottsdale, AZ 85258-2035
Attorney Trail T. Potter began his career in the IT and Dot-Com boom of the late 90’s in southern California. There he learned the art of negotiation in developing business transactions that involved complex transactions from a variety of companies. In his second career as an Attorney, Trail applies those skills to conflicts and problems that affect families and individuals who feel overwhelmed by legal problems.
Trail graduated from McClintock High, and received his BA from ASU – so while he studied Law in Texas, when it came time to enter private practice, Trail returned to Phoenix. The desert has been his home, even when he was as far away as The Philippines.
• JD, South Texas College of Law, Houston TX
• Recipient of the AMICUS scholarship
• Regional Champion and National Finalist, ABA Representation in Mediation competition
• Admitted to the Arizona Bar 2014
• Texas Certified Mediator under TX CPRC §154.052