The Second Annual CLE Marathon
June 5, June 15, and June 21, 2018
10:50 a.m. to 4:40 p.m.
(3-day total of 15 CLE Hours)
Cost: None | CLE Credits: 5.0 (each day)
National Bank of Arizona
6001 N 24th Street, Phoenix AZ 85016
The Sole Practitioners & Small Firms Private Listserv (www.spsfaz.org) and
Organized by: Attorneys Andrea Angulo-Gutierrez, Craig Stephan & Debbie Weecks
June 5, 2018 11:00 a.m. to 4:40 p.m.
• Foundations of Financial Forensic and Business Valuation;
• Update on the Changes to the Arizona Rules of Criminal Procedure 2018;
• Competency and the Practice of Law; and
• What’s New in Family Law?
June 15, 2018 10:50 a.m. to 4:20 p.m.
• Electronic Evidence, Fraud and Forensics;
• Arizona Rules of Civil Procedure;
• Appeals and Special Actions; and
• What is the Cloud and What to Look for When Choosing a Cloud Provider?
June 21, 2018 11:00 a.m. to 4:40 p.m.
• How Your Body Language Helps You Win Cases and New Clients;
• Social Security Benefit Overview & Practice Tips;
• Super Strange Seven: Outcomes You Might Not Expect; and
• Bankruptcy and Creditor’s Rights.
The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 5.0 hours (each day) toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona, including 1.0-2.0 hours (each day) of professional responsibility.
Statements expressed are those of the speakers and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of NB|AZ. No guarantees, representations, or warranties are made by NB|AZ as to the accuracy or adequacy of the information provided by the program speakers. Statements in the presentations and their materials should be verified before relying on them.